Fifth year in a row, Air New Zealand has been awarded the 2018 Best Airline in the world by AirlineRatings.com.
AirlineRatins.com has a unique seven star rating system which evaluate an airline based on safety records, ISO certification, European Union (EU) Blacklist, Fatality free record for the past 10 years, FAA endorsement,ICAO safety parameters and so on..
1. Air New Zealand again topped the rankings : Country – New Zealand
2. Qantas – Australia – Australia
3. Singapore Airlines – Singapore
4. Virgin Australia – Australia
5. Virgin Atlantic – United Kingdom.
6. Etihad Airways – United Arab Emirates
7. All Nippon Airways – Japan
8. Korean Air – South Korea
9. Cathay Pacific – Hong Kong
10: Japan Airlines – Japan