Emirates is set to reduce frequency of services on certain routes to US, Europe and Asia from its Dubai hub in the coming months.
According to schedule update on ‘Routes online’, the carrier will be reducing its services as follows;
1. Dubai to Fort Lauderdale and Dubai to Orlando services from once a day to five times a week after 2nd and 3rd of July respectively.
2. Dubai to Bangkok from six to four times a day during May and June
3. Dubai to Kuala Lumpur from three to two a day
4. Dubai to London Heathrow from six to a five a day from April 25 to May 22,
5. Dubai to Munich from three to twice a day on certain dates in May and June
6. Dubai to Oslo from seven to six times a week in May.
7. Dubai to Phuket from 14 to 11 flights weekly during the May 7-30 period