Boeing said to reveal its hypersonic travel concept at the 2018 Farnborough International Airshow, which takes place July 16-22.
According to Boeing, it plans to reveal in a visual presentation, the innovations that will revolutionize the way humans travel around the world and into space, from hypersonic travel to the future of autonomous flight to manned space flight.
Visitors can immerse themselves in a large 360-degree theater and board next-generation aircraft through virtual and mixed reality devices.
Aircraft on Flying and Static Displays at the Airshow
At the airfield;
1. The 737 MAX 7, on flying and static display, which is scheduled to enter service in 2019,
2. Biman Bangladesh 787-8, on flying display
3. Air Italy 737 MAX 8, on static display
4. Qatar Airways 777-300ER, on static display
5. CargoLogicAir and Qatar Airways 747-8 Freighters, on static display
At the Cargo Village;
6. Royal Air Maroc 767 Boeing Converted Freighter on static display
1. AH-64 Apache attack helicopter,
2. CH-47 Chinook heavy-lift helicopter,
3. F-15E Strike Eagle and
4. C-17 Globemaster military transport aircraft.