Loganair has confirmed that it secured five key routes operated by Flybmi before it filed for administration.
The UK-based Flybmi filed for administration on Saturday, leaving 376 jobs at risk and hundreds of passengers stranded across the European cities.
The routes secured by Loganair are;
– Aberdeen to Bristol (commences 4th March)
– Aberdeen to Oslo (commences 4th March)
– Aberdeen to Esbjerg (commences 4th March)
– Newcastle to Stavanger (commences 25th March)
– Newcastle to Brussels (commences 25th March)
Glasgow – based Loganair is a Scottish regional airline founded in 1962, operates a fleet of 30 aircraft to 27 destinations across Europe.